Monday, October 20, 2008

Mountain Man






...I was quite the mountain man this weekend. Roughing it in a 39 dollar a night motel from the 1970's. It was a perfect location but the amenities were lacking, especially the second night we were there. I think a breaker was tripped and the heat and water no longer worked. The motel room was close to 40 degrees. Lets just say I woke up with a cold nose. I had a fantastic time meeting up with other photographers from the website soaphoto.com There were six of us who spent several hours photographing a waterfall on the outskirts of Maggie Valley, NC. The second day we went to Cataloochee State Park just outside the Cherokee Indian Reservation. It was so amazing because the wild elk run free out there. I have to thank GOD (and my wife Crystal-watching the kids) for such an amazing weekend. Kirk

No comments: