Sunday, September 28, 2008

The End of Summer


The end of summer means the end of alot of things, not just the hot weather. The tennis season is almost over for the high school girls team that I coach.  I wanted to give them some portraits that they wouldnt typically get from a school portrait, such as Lifetouch. Once I get permission from the parents, Ill post some on here for you to see. Its been alot of fun coaching the girls this year, they have worked really hard and we have upset some teams along the way. Most of the girls are freshman, so we should have alot to look forward to in years to come. 

One really cool thing that happened this week, is that I got my testimonial on PORTFOLIOSITEZ.COM website. Here is the link. http://portfoliositez.com/testimonials.php
At the time I published this blog, my website is third from the bottom.
 Ill leave you this week with a picture of summer. My daughter and her cousin, enjoying the shade on a swing. 

No comments: