Friday, August 22, 2008

Patience


I had a shoot this week with a couple who wanted a family portrait. Everything was ready to go and the couple sat down and tried to get the young toddler to sit on their laps. He would do anything but sit down. The couple was very patient and after about a half an hour he sat down for maybe a couple of seconds. I managed to get a couple decent shots. We had been shooting indoors and thought we might have better luck outside. A change of scenery was just what the doctor ordered. The boy was much more willing to work with us outside and we finished with plenty of good shots. It just reminded me that as a parent and a photographer I need to have patience in everything I do. Ill leave you this week with a shot(that took alot of patience to get) of my daughter Isabelle and her scrunchie face pose.
I want to thank GOD for the opportunity to be involved in photography. He has blessed me more than I ever could have imagined.

See you next week, Kirk

No comments: