Saturday, November 18, 2017

The Kirk Pullen Photography Experience

Here is a short video on what its like to work with Kirk Pullen Photography! Luke wanted something more than just a standard boring football school portrait. So, when I talked to Luke about taking pictures with lasers, fog and possibly water, it was needless to say he was pretty excited! We did his laser and fog images in the studio and then I saved his water images for the last part of his session for obvious reasons.  Luke was sitting on a chair in a kiddie pool to catch all the water we were spraying behind him, while his mom threw cups of water in his face. As you can see we had a blast capturing these images and I have submitted several of them to a national photo contest. If you have an athlete that would like dynamic portraits then give me a call at 910-590-7761 to set up your Kirk Pullen Photography studio photo session today. You can find my photo studio in Mount Olive, North Carolina.

No comments: