Sunday, January 17, 2016

Working with Author L.N. Cronk

This week, I had the pleasure of working with Christian fiction author L.N. Cronk. L.N. needed help bringing her vision for her latest novel's cover together with the publisher's. I incorporated several Kirk Pullen Photography beach photos along with a stock photo to create the book cover. I also arranged and edited the badge text to reflect the main character's information. The One I Trust, a thriller with a bit of romance, is soon to be released. In the meantime, you can check out L.N.'s first series which begins with Chop, Chop at Amazon.

Instagram

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great cover! Are you doing cover for THE ONE I FOLLOW? So looking forward to ...I FOLLOW coming out.

Unknown said...

L.N. Cronk's next book can be found here: https://www.facebook.com/ReadChopChop/photos/a.10150402780647455.348223.50304897454/10153257127917455/?type=3&theater

I did help her design the cover for this book as well. Thanks for stopping by my blog! :)