Saturday, April 26, 2014

Before and After

One thing that is included with your Kirk Pullen senior portrait session is professional retouching. For those of you who don't know what retouching is, I'll translate that for you. It's called making you look your best with the magic of Photoshop. The picture on the left is straight out of the camera and the picture on the right is the retouched version. When I edit a photo, the first thing I do is remove any skin blemishes or anything a client has asked me to remove. I have even removed bracelets from arms upon request!In this photo I changed the color of her outfit to compliment the background as well as choosing a background with good textures. This particular textured background was a photo from a wall in Ireland that was given to me by senior portrait photographer Kirk Voclain. If you have a senior who needs fantastic portraits then call me at 910-590-7761.

No comments: