Monday, March 4, 2013

RED

A few weeks ago, I was able to photograph a middle school dance. I made a custom background out of some unique material and painted it myself. The biggest problem I had with the background was getting the material to stay glued to the foam core that I used. Some of it started falling and I had to use duct tape to keep it from falling. Anyway, while making the background, I managed to get red paint everywhere in my studio! No one was hurt during the making of this background, although the red streaks everywhere might make you think otherwise. If you happen to see me in the next few days, I will be in the process of removing the red paint. If you are interested in getting a photograph session with a unique background then just contact me at the Kirk Pullen Photography Studio here in Warsaw, NC.

No comments: