Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Stride-HOT PIC OF THE WEEK!

Samsung of America's Photography website chose the picture of my daughter dancing as a HOT PICK OF THE WEEK. The title of the photo is called STRIDE and is a hot pick for the week of 7/25-7/31. www.soaphoto.com/

I am running a special exclusively on FACEBOOK for the next two weeks. www.facebook.com Just look up Kirk Pullen Photography in the search bar. Here is the special:

100% FREE! I am extending this offer to not just the first senior, but the first male and female seniors who contact me. You will receive a free photoshoot, facebook profile picture and 8 x 10 print. What's the catch? There is no catch! All I ask is that you tell your friends about Kirk Pullen Photography and be my personal business advertisement. If interested, you can email me at kirkpullenphotography@embarqmail.com to book your photo session.

I have a studio here in Warsaw, North Carolina for the photo session. There is also the option of taking the photos outdoors if that is preferred.



No comments: