Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter



I went home for the Easter weekend. My family lives on the Island of Cape Hatteras and its been 6 months since I visited last. I had a great time eating, eating and eating some more. Im now too fat to hold a camera, so Im shutting down my business until I get back to 185 pounds. lol It was great seeing all the kids, picking up eggs at local churches. Had a great time seeing all my family. I did get out last night for about an hour and a half to take this shot of the lighthouse. I almost froze to death and there was what sounded like a dying raccoon in the woods a couple of feet from my tripod. The second shot you can see was Max playing around with bubbles after getting them in his Easter basket. Enlarge both shots for best detail. What a great Easter! I just wanna thank God for sending his son Jesus to die for all of us sinners.

No comments: