Saturday, November 15, 2008

Focal Press Award


Hi Kirk,

I am the Marketing Manager for the Focal Photography list and the administrator of the photography contest. I wanted to let you know that author Corey Hilz has chosen your photo “Opera Singer” to be one of our third place winners for October – congratulations! Corey chose your photo from nearly 200 entries.

Third place winners receive a Focal photography book of their choice. Corey is the author of the Focal Digital Camera Guide that covers the Nikon D60 and the upcoming Nikon D90 – but I realize the book would only be of help to you if you have one of the cameras!

Also, your photo will be featured as a winner for October -- as it states in the "terms and conditions", whenever your photo is used for marketing purposes for the contest, we also list your location (city/state only) as well as your full name. I'll assume the city/state listed in your mailing address is the location you'd like me to use, but please let me know if this is not the case.

Thank you again for entering!

Best Wishes,


Kate

No comments: